- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
- DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
- YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
In consideration of your use of the Service, you represent that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and are not a person barred from receiving services under the laws of Malaysia or other applicable jurisdiction. You also agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself and (b) maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or we have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof). We may provide you with access to some parts of the Service without you registering as a user.Registration to the site may also be done through third party sites including Facebook and Google+. All users who register through these websites will likewise be considered as Registered Users, allowing for full access of the sites features. By connecting Facebook and Google+ accounts, the user also agree to abide not just to the Terms and Conditions of this site, but also to the conditions of the above mentioned sites.
By giving or making available the Registration Data and such other information about yourself to us, you agree and acknowledge that we may use such information to contact you with communications, materials from third parties and that you give consent to such use (Registration Data will not be released to third parties). You further agree that providing us with your Registration Data and/or using the Service, you expressly request to receive and consent to receiving communications and materials from us from time to time. You understand that through your use of the Service you consent to the collection and use of this information, including the transfer of this information to other countries for storage, processing and use by us and our affiliates. The website will not post any content to either Facebook or Google+ without user’s approval.
- Where applicable, and in relation to any personal data that may have been or may from time to time hereafter be provided by or on behalf of such provider of personal data and/or obtained independently by the company from other lawful sources (if any) in connection with a commercial transaction:
- the data provider covenants that the provider of such personal data has acknowledged, confirmed and consented to the company, and
- the data provider hereby acknowledges, confirms and consents to the company collecting, recording, holding, storing, using, dealing with and otherwise processing such personal data, for any of the following purposes:-
- for the company’s record-keeping in the ordinary course of its business;
- in all matters pertaining to the contract to be entered into or entered into with the company, including without limitation
- for the company to communicate with the data provider,
- for solicitors to prepare the agreements and to communicate with the data provider,
- for provision of information to relevant authorities and service providers in particular (but not limited to) for the purpose of facilitating the provision of utilities and services or as otherwise required/permitted by law or the authorised utilities/service providers,
- for notification (and convening of) meetings, invoices and other documents as the law may require or permit;
- to administer and give effect to the commercial transaction and the management and/or enforcement thereof, and to contact and communicate with the data provider and/or the organization and/or such other persons or companies as represented by the data provider;
- to contact and provide the data provider and/or the organisation and/or such other persons or companies represented by the data provider information regarding products, services, new launches, upcoming events, promotions, advertising, marketing and commercial materials (including emails, SMS or other means) and such other information as the company feels may be of interest to the data provider;
- to be used in, to provide and/or to improve the services of the company, analysing consumption patterns and choices, market surveys, processing invoices and payments (including card payments) and providing other services to enhance and support the relationship of the data provider and/or the organization and/or such other persons or companies represented by the data provider;
- to enable the company’s compliance with its obligations under any law, rule, regulation, by-law, order, guideline, directive, policy and such other requirements in force and as amended from time to time relating to the commercial transaction and/or relating to the conduct of the business or activities of the company. The data provider, the organization and/or such other persons or companies represented by the data provider respectively referred to above further acknowledge that information given or the request made by the data provider and/or the organisation and/or such other persons or companies represented by the data provider leading to the provision of any personal data is sufficient, accurate, complete and not misleading, and that such personal data is provided voluntarily and is necessary for the purposes set out above. Where the data provider provides any personal data for or on behalf of another, the data provider covenants that he has obtained the consent of such other and that the personal data is given voluntarily, accurately and is complete; failing which the data provider shall indemnify the company against any claims from such other person. Please be informed that apart from the personal data which you have provided to us, we may also collect such date from other sources, for example, through our media launches which you may have been invited to or participation in our campaigns where you are required to provide personal data about yourself and other parties, like your family members.
- If you do not wish for any part of your personal data to be used by us, you will be required to notify us of this immediately.
- Where personal data is requested, the data provider, the organization or such other persons or companies represented by the data provider has the option not to provide additional information requested other than the information which the company has indicated as necessary to facilitate the commercial transaction. If data provider does not complete the required fields for itself or on behalf of the organization or such other persons or companies represented by the data provider as the case may be, the company will not be able to offer the services and/or fulfil the request of data provider and/or the organization and/or such other persons or companies represented by the data provider.
- In connection with the purposes above, the company is hereby permitted to disclose such personal data to the relevant authorities, the company’s successor in interest, sponsors, advertisers, solicitors, insurers, adjusters, other advisers, suppliers, contractors and/or service providers, and the company’s parent company, group of companies, related and associated companies, affiliates and partners, some of whom may be outside Malaysia, who may undertake administrative, management and operational functions for or on behalf of the company in respect of or arising from the commercial transaction or to support sales, marketing, promotion and/or advertising efforts.
- In the event of a sale of business, disposal, acquisition, merger or reorganisation involving the company or the assets of the company to another party, personal data may be required to be disclosed and/or transferred to the other party as part of the process of sale, disposal, acquisition, merger or reorganisation. The data provider acknowledges and covenants that the provider of such personal data has acknowledged, confirmed and consented to the company that such disclosure and transfer may occur and hereby permit the company to release the personal data to the other party and its advisers and representatives and that the other party has the provider’s consent to process such personal data.
- The data provider shall notify the company in writing of any change in any personal data provided. The data provider may request in writing for access to and to request for correction of personal data in accordance with the PDPA. In the event of such request, or if the provider of such personal data has an inquiry or complaint in respect of the company’s handling of such personal data, the provider can contact the company at the company’s office at Level 23, Premier Suites, 1 Mont Kiara, No 1, Jalan Kiara Mont Kiara 50480 Kuala Lumpur (Tel: +603-2168 3629); Email: email@example.com. However, we fully reserve our right to deny you access to or to correct your personal data in for reasons permitted by the applicable law.
- Transfer of Personal Data. Your personal data may from time to time be transferred to, stored, used and processed by us in places other than Malaysia. This is because some of our digital storage facilities and servers may be located in such other places. In addition to the above, your personal data may also be transferred out of Malaysia to third parties and you hereby consent to the transfer of your personal data out of Malaysia.
- To opt out of receiving email from us If you no longer wish to receive emails from us simply click on the unsubscribe link included in every email.
- In the event of any inconsistency between the English version and the Bahasa Malaysia version of the PDP Policy, the English version shall prevail over the Bahasa Malaysia version
You understand that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such Content originated. This means that you are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. We bear no responsibility for the Content posted via the Service and, as such, do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that may be construed or regarded as offensive, indecent, fraudulent, objectionable, inaccurate, defamatory or erroneous. Under no circumstances will we or our licensors, suppliers, vendors, parent, holding, subsidiary or related companies, affiliates, officers, agents or employees, as the case may be, be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any exposure to offensive, indecent, fraudulent, defamatory or objectionable Content, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. You agree to not use the Service to:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, subversive, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or contrary to public interest, public order or national harmony in all relevant jurisdictions;
- harm minors in any way;
- impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, our servant, agent, employee or official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas that are designated for such purpose;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to “scroll” faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users’ ability to engage in real time exchanges;
- interfere with or disrupt the Service or another person’s use of the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance, regulation, rule or code, including, but not limited to, any regulations, rules, notices, instructions or directives of any regulatory body or authority, governmental agency or national or other securities exchange;
- “stalk” or otherwise harass another;
- commit any fraudulent or unlawful act, whether in relation to any third party provider of products and services on the Service or otherwise and/or
- collect or store personal data about other users in connection with the prohibited conduct and activities set forth in paragraphs above.
- to cache, hyperlink to, and frame the whole or any part of any websites comprised of in the Service save with our prior written permission.
- comply with legal process;
- respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties;
- respond to your requests for customer service; or
- protect our rights, property or personal safety as well as those of our users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your Content, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. You understand that the Service and software embodied within the Service may include security components that permit digital materials to be protected, and that use of these materials is subject to usage rules set by us and our content providers who provide content to the Service. You may not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules embedded into the Service. Any unauthorized reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of the materials provided on the Service, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited.
- SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE
Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside.
- CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION ON THE SERVICE
With regard to the Contents which you submit or make available for inclusion on the Service, you agree to grant us and we hereby accept a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, transferable and exclusive license(s), to use, distribute, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, broadcast, translate, publicly perform and publicly display such Content (in whole or in part) and to incorporate such Content into other works in print and/or in any other format or medium now known or later developed. In this connection, Content includes the following non-exhaustive items: information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages, tags, links or other materials.
By submitting ideas, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals (“Contributions”) to us, you acknowledge and agree that:
- your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietary information;
- we are not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Contributions;
- we shall be entitled to use or disclose (or choose not to use or disclose) such Contributions for any purpose, in any way, in any media worldwide;
- we may have something similar to the Contributions already under consideration or in development;
- your Contributions automatically become our property without any obligation on our part to you; and (f) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from us under any circumstances.
- NO RESALE OF SERVICE
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service including all Content such as photographs, advertisements, information, listings and articles whether posted by others or by yourself.
- NO REFUND POLICY
There is no refund/ cancellation/ termination of membership upon signing up/ payment of the membership or credits top up.
- GENERAL PRACTICES REGARDING USE AND STORAGE
You acknowledge that we may, in its sole discretion, establish general practices and limits concerning use of the Service, including without limitation the manner in which the Service is used, the maximum number of days that email messages, message board postings or other uploaded Content will be retained by the Service, the maximum number of email messages that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum size of any email message that may be sent from or received by an account on the Service, the maximum disk space that will be allotted on our servers on your behalf, and the maximum number of times (and the maximum duration for which) you may access the Service in a given period of time. In particular, but without limiting the foregoing, by using the Service, you hereby consent to our adoption of the practices as set forth herein in relation to your use of the Service. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any messages and other communications or other Content maintained or transmitted by or made available through the Service. You acknowledge that we reserve the right to log off accounts that are inactive for an extended period of time. You further acknowledge that we reserve the right to modify these general practices and limits from time to time , in our sole discretion, with or without notice, and you agree that your continued use of the Service after such modification will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to be bound by the modified general practices and limits.
- MODIFICATIONS TO SERVICE
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
You agree that we may, under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate your account, any associated email address, and access to the Service. Cause for such termination shall include, but not be limited to,
- requests by law enforcement or other government agencies,
- a request by you (self-initiated account deletions),
- discontinuance or material modification to the Service (or any part thereof),
- unexpected technical or security issues or problems,
- extended periods of inactivity,
- engagement by you in fraudulent or illegal activities, and/or
- nonpayment of any fees owed by you in connection with the Services.
Termination of your account includes:
- removal of access to all offerings within the Service,
- deletion of your password and all related information, files and content associated with or inside your account (or any part thereof), and
- barring of further use of the Service.
Further, you agree that all terminations for cause shall be made in our sole discretion and that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your account, any associated email address, or access to the Service.
- DEALINGS WITH ADVERTISERS
The Service may also include access to products and services of independent third parties either directly or via links to sites operated by such third party advertisers. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertisers, You agree that we shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
The Service may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Since we do not possess any control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that we will not be held responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
- OUR PROPRIETARY RIGHTS
You acknowledge and agree that the Service and any necessary software used in connection with the Service (“Software”) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You further acknowledge and agree that Content contained in sponsor advertisements or information presented to you through the Service or by advertisers is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorised by us or our advertisers, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Service or the Software, in whole or in part. We grant you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, reproduce, modify, create a derivative work from, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Service. You agree neither to modify the Software in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Service. You agree not to access the Service by any means other than through the interface that is provided by us for use in accessing the Service.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES :
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of the service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We and our parent, holding, subsidiary and related companies, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, licensors, suppliers and vendors expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement (other than any warranty the exclusion of which is not lawful).
- We and our parent, holding, subsidiary and related companies, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners, licensors, suppliers and vendors make no warranty that
- The service will meet your requirements;
- The service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free;
- The service will be accessible at any time or at all times via the channel selected or used by you,
- The information, content or advertisements contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from or through the service (the “materials”) or the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable;
- The quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations; and
- Any errors in the service will be corrected.
- Any reliance upon or use of any of the materials shall be at your own discretion and risk. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in, any part of the service or the materials. The materials are provided or made available by us on an “as is” basis, and we expressly disclaim any and all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, with respect to any of the materials or the products.
- Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the service is accessed at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or equipment or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
- A small percentage of users may experience epileptic seizures when exposed to certain light patterns or backgrounds on a computer screen or while using the service. Certain conditions may induce previously undetected epileptic symptoms even in users who have no history of prior seizures or epilepsy. If you, or anyone in your family, have an epileptic condition, consult your physician prior to using the service. Immediately discontinue use of the service and consult your physician if you experience any of the following symptoms while using the service: dizziness, altered vision, eye or muscle twitches, loss of awareness, disorientation, any involuntary movement, or convulsions.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
You expressly understand and agree that we and our parent, holding, subsidiary and related companies, affiliates, officers, employees, agents, partners and licensors shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we or our licensors, suppliers, vendors, parent, holding, subsidiary or related company, affiliate, officer, agent or employee, as the case may be, has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- The service, the materials and the products;
- The use or the inability to use the service;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the service;
- Any goods or services disposed of or messages sent or received using the service; or
- EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS
You acknowledge that the disclaimers and exclusions of liability set forth in sections 18 and 19 above represent a fair and reasonable allocation of the risks and benefits of the agreement between you and us, taking all relevant factors into consideration, including without limitation the value of the consideration provided by you to us and the availability and costs of insurance with respect to the said risks. You further agree that these disclaimers and limitations shall be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
- FINANCIAL MATTERS
The Service is provided for informational purposes only, and no Content included in the Service (such as any financial or calculation tools) is intended for trading or investing purposes nor shall it constitute any specific advice given to you. You agree that you are solely and absolutely responsible for all sale or investment decisions made by you. We and our licensors shall not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, usefulness or availability of any information transmitted or made available via the Service, and shall not be responsible or liable for any trading or investment decisions based on such information.
- THIRD-PARTY BENEFICIARIES
- TRADEMARK INFORMATION
The PropertyCircles logo, trademarks and service marks and other logos and product and service names are our trademarks and/or those of our licensors, suppliers, vendors, parent or holding company, as the case may be (the Marks”). Without the prior written permission of our licensor, supplier, vendor, parent or holding company or us, as the case may be, you agree not to display or use in any manner the Marks.
- GENERAL INFORMATION
Terms & Conditions